Become a KCMI Partner
We invite you to partner with Marriage, Inc. in determining how marriage ministry services are addressed in our community. Join local pastors and churches as a partner in KCMI (Kankakee County Marriage Initiative).
If you are a senior pastor, and have not partnered with Marriage, Inc., we encourage you to contact our office for additional information about:
- Purpose of KCMI
- Current KCMI participants
- Efforts designed to enhance relationships between pastors and Marriage, Inc.
- Available partnership-related services, including marriage mentoring programs and a network of professional counseling services
- How pastoral suggestions and input help Marriage, Inc. serve local churches and communities
- Partnership benefits for pastors and churches
Marriage, Inc. is a local organization of Kankakee County concerned citizens working across denominational lines to support and strengthen marriages. We believe marriage is a public good with numerous personal benefits. Since 2008, we have been committed to building a culture of marriage in our county and its surrounding communities.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally.
Please contact us today.
1 University Avenue – Box 6010 | Bourbonnais IL 60914
Office: 815-939-5385 (M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)